Horror Television Forum
Transparent
Bullet Horror Television Database
Bullet Horror Television Forum
Bullet Horror Television Quotes

Moonlight vs. Blood Ties  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
joexx000

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:57 pm    Post subject: Moonlight vs. Blood Ties Reply with quote

Any Moonlight or Blood Ties fans here? Personally I like Blood Ties better of the two. I was really disappointed when I heard the series was canceled but at least they are putting out Blood Ties Season 2 on DVD. I just ordered it on Amazon. Hopefully it gets here soon!

Which series did you guys like better out of the two?
Tom G

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd love to weigh in on this, but I've never watched an episode of either show.
Alayziah51

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've seen all of Blood Ties and most of Moonlight. At the time I saw it, I enjoyed Blood Ties although it was inconsistent. Everything seemed to depend on how good the villain of the week was. However Christina Cox was a good lead and I thought that the chemistry was strong enough with the guys playing Henry Fitzroi and Mike that the show would have matured over another season.
Moonlight is an odd one. The cast contained two of my favorite young actors - Sophia Myles and Jason Dohring - and I REALLY wanted to like it more than I did. The memory of being rescued plotline was sort of interesting and it did seem to be headed somewhere but it was never enough fun getting there. I didn't like O'Loughlin much in the lead role and the chemistry with Myles seemed forced. That said, Dohring was a lot of fun in the few scenes he was in and the production values seemed quite a bit better than Blood Ties'.
Adosmith

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TaylorMade Tour Preferred MB Irons 2014 Your bathroom poses a number of hazards to your pet. Everything from cleaning supplies to a hot curling iron can cause harm. But, you are probably careful with callaway x hot and chemicals when your pet is around; those things are fairly obvious hazards. Have you ever thought of the danger of the toilet? Lucky for you, dogs are not as toilet-curious as cats, but they can still get themselves into trouble. If your dog makes his way on the toilet seat and bends down for a drink of water, there's a chance he could fall in. No, the water in the toilet is probably not deep enough to cover his head, but he could panic and get choked on the water. It's important that you leave the toilet seat down when it is not in use.
Page 1 of 1